Senin, 21 Juni 2010

Justin Bieber


I don't know why so many people crazy about him. Well, i really like his music. My favorite Justin Bieber's song is Down To Earth. Justin Bieber He has a lots of very good songs, such as Baby, Common Denominator, Eenie Meenie, Stuck In a Moment, Up, Favorite Girl, That Should Be Me, Down To Earth, Never Say Never, etc. Many of you, maybe think that Justin Bieber is so cool, so handsome, etc. Well, i don't know why you think like that. I don't think Justin Bieber is cool or handsome or whatever. I just like his song. Well, do you think that Justin Bieber is cool or handsome? Can you tell me why do you think that Justin Bieber is cool or handsome?

3 komentar:

  1. i think justin is cool and handsome because, he is cool and handsome (?) well, haha. bingung gak?

    BalasHapus