Minggu, 12 September 2010

Have Fun With My Friends :D

So, i'm 8th grader now. And that means *jengjengjeng*, I must be in separate classes with my 7th grade friends. Well, it's sad in the beginning. But, I must look at the bright side. At least, I can make some new friends. And who knows, maybe they are as nice as my 7th grade friends.

Wait wait wait, I'm not here to tell you about my 8th grade life, I'm here to tell you about my best moments with my 7th grade friends in 8th grade. And I record them in videos ( / *o*)/

In these 2 videos, me (8-4), Hanora (8-4), Virzi (8-5), Naya (8-4), Niki (8-4), Tia (8-4), Novy (8-3), and Nur Fitriani (8-6) sang "Sekuntum Mawar Merah" and "Sepanjang Jalan Kenangan" :D . Well, it was just a joke hahaha. But, it can make many of happy and unforgettable memories.


video


video


Well, that's all, thank you for visiting my blog and reading my post. Good bye! See you later.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar